Tuesday, June 19, 2012

north face summit I do not bother to manage

Their own decisions, I would like to have to deal with unclear, cowardly Miss Li, red cunning, although shrewd Xiuer, Miss Lee or her, after all, be regarded as an outsider, Sun couple goes without saying that if I leave now, doing nothing regardless of the cheaper must be this everyone Markov's red, I think this principal I was the only to play once again.
Three are female in the house: Miss Li gritted his teeth slightly shook his head, Xiuer widened his eyes staring at me, I did not care, I'm just facing the side of the red, said: Red that I fondly smile, I would like Red certain other plans, but I? How can we eat this one, I shake the head and said: corner of the eye sweep to the red surface seems a bit disappointed look.
SUN Xiu hesitated or turned out.
For a while, these women one after another into the house. To them and said: you chapter four cattle robbed to the side. Tweaking with these women, I have repeatedly urged a move on both sides of the body sub-station. I see people stand up, but not too much, just 12 (Li Miss, Xiuer, the brilliant three I not considered). I am twelve and said: not voluntary. while you each collar one hundred and twenty silver with all go home. The woman heard to give them money to let them go home, all with a pleasant surprise, many people two red, they shed tears. I peeked SUN Xiu a, they surprised me to deal with these girls,blue and yellow basketball shoes, SUN Xiu face seem to have some glow.
As for chapter four cattle rob someone of something items, almost a mess, I do not bother to manage, you do not have to mention. own belongings, while picking up silver can leave far away to make people notice home to pick temporary residence a few days can. Left 12 people just crowded house Songkuai many, I have six other maid said: with their own things to leave, we want to stay down further discuss. No words of these six women, all out of the house. Now I'm turning red, she said: cattle grab Lee outside the hospital,north face summit, I naturally or to be returned to Miss Li. red girl what are you going? Red to listen to me so to speak, and know my heart has had an idea, and apparently to tend to Li, such as the two tears

No comments:

Post a Comment