Friday, June 8, 2012

sports shoes I wanted to please the company's legal advisers to deal with

Met some junior high school students took to the streets for the friends of A City,basketball shoes for men cheap, Ye Lin and Ye Dong chose some gifts.
Mid-Autumn Festival night to Ye Lin, grinding mill, tour leave, Fang Ning, Xiao butterfly, Wang Huan, Feng Yong, Key, Du Yuen Long, who made a blessing SMS, SMS in my SMS issued before or issued after the flash on my phone. which Liangshan and Xu Manli, I have to respond.
Lin called on the phone. We first kind to each other on the phone blessing, and then silence, just quietly listening to each other deep breathing, there is no embarrassment more than cold. Static for a long time. I looked at the bright full moon, the beginning is full of feelings recited Dongpo song eternal farewell: comparative study of wine in the sky, I do not know the sky palace, Jinxi is ... she seems at first stunned, then began to steal laugh, then gradually evolved to became a laugh ...
Tuesday, October 10 9:00 am. Genesis Building, Century Imagination advertising companies planning to creative director of office.
I was standing at the window looks into the distance, the phone rang, Yesterday was the first day Golden Week would have to see her side, but she did not seem to the company, I have played to her office a call, then by Fang Ning, said Ye go to the Group, there a work on the phone,sports shoes, I am pleased.
Oh, early in the morning the child leaves the total What are the instructions? Well, on the last 'burden' to plan your gold in three of the company's pressure. , the effect is gradually revealed, and the identity of the company of colleagues, I also think there is no need to be placed in the company, so inform you to go to the Finance Ministry led away. In is, the Blue Arrow company's business problems addressed about the whole thing, I wanted to please the company's legal advisers to deal with, but feel that this seems wrong, I would like to discuss with you. first back to say. Ye Lin a day and then not back to Century Imagination, I had the feeling as if anything happens.
Today is

No comments:

Post a Comment